Hours & Directions
Every Sunday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Open Rain or Shine
Free Parking and Admission
Sundays at the Orange County Great Park are headlined by the fresh produce and fun at our Certified Farmers Market. Every week, rain or shine, the Great Park Certified Farmers Market features fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables, handcrafted artisan products, live music and entertainment, and a selection of gourmet food trucks.
- Take home fresh produce grown on the Great Park Farm and other local farms
- Enjoy live entertainment, including live music, car shows, and more
- Rain or shine every Sunday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Free health and wellness services at the monthly Clinic in the Park (on second Sundays of every month)
- Explore the Farm + Food Lab and talk to UCCE Master Gardeners about home gardening tips
- Dog and pet friendly
On the first Sunday of every month, when the Groves Antique Market is at the Great Park, the Certified Farmers Market will open early at 8 a.m.